- Sure, assuming most players who don't get past the Sweet 16 in the women's NCAA Tournament are good enough for the NBA.
- Not at all. So look for a team like the Magic, Bobcats or Bucks to take her in the 1st Round.
- No. But when she fails to make it, let's all regard her as an athletic failure because that's totally fair.
- Why are we listening to things Mark Cuban says? I thought we agreed to not do that anymore.
- She should be on an NBA roster if for no other reason than that she'd be the only person in the dunk contest who can actually dunk.
- Better question: Could Griner and LeBron beat the February Blackhawks in an icesketball game officiated by Michael Jordan?
Relax. Relax. It's just the WNBA.
Opinion WNBA Finals Promotional Slogans
You can win a WNBA game of H-O-R-S-E with 5 left-handed lay-ups.
From chart-topping singer to WNBA. So sad.
I have a WNBA Friends and Family cell phone plan. (via Deadspin)
"We apologize for even taking up your time to issue this statement," said some female basketball player at a press conference, "because we know you want to see less of us, not more. But we just feel the need to apologize for being alive and for enjoying a sport that you also like. We can't change it, but we hope it doesn't ruin your life too much."
The female basketball players say they plan to complete their tournament, but don't want you to feel pressured to watch it or read about it.
As though this puts him in some exclusive club. Pffft. Who hasn't?