- Rays - it's easy for the talented Rays to turn it around and stay positive because there are no fans in the stands to boo or heckle them
- Marlins - they have an evil owner who knowingly fielded a team of nobodies ... it's basically the plot of "Major League"!
- Indians - they are the Cleveland Indians and they're in last place ... it's basically the plot of "Major League"!
- Astros - at some point all of those strikeouts will probably start falling in for hits
- Padres - they'll turn things around as soon as they move the Petco fences in to 200-feet when they're batting and back to 700-feet when the opponent is batting
- Cubs - they'll start winning once they get to play all those NL Central games against the Astros and then go on a tear from there. What? Ohmigod. Poor Cubs.
Picture Rays Mascot Hates Steve Irwin
Bindie Irwin is going to kill that mascot with a spear.
This is going to hurt the reputation of blonde Hooters waitresses.
Counting fake people is one way for them to boost attendance.
Now we know the real reason Billy Beane traded this guy.
He can do whatever he wants with his off-speed stuff.
This is really going to hurt the perception of Native Americans.
Two bucks. That's too much for a 13-inch TV in Tennessee.
Whoa. Video of an actual Rays fan. A first!
This should really sell those extra 30,000 or so seats they have every night.