They're Britain's No. 1 fart manufacturer.
This could impact the stock price of Trojan Condoms.
- LeBron James, the a-hole who plays for the Miami Heat? No way.
- LeBron James, the American hero who won Olympic gold? Definitely.
- When you say "LeBron James shoes" do you mean they are made from LeBron James like alligator shoes are made from alligators? Sure, I'll buy a pair. Cool idea.
- No way. I can buy 20 pairs of Starbury shoes for that price. I won't. I won't even buy one pair. But I could.
- Yes, I'll buy a pair. And then I'll burn them. That will show him!
- Buy a pair? No. But I will stab someone in the street and take their pair.
- I don't get cheap stuff like that. To the first day of school I'm wearing the new $600 Sidney Crosby hockey skates.
- Is Nike implying his shoes are worth more than Jordan's? How dare they?! Jordan's shoes are worth more than any shoes EVER!!!
Video Olympics Ad Fail
I'm totally going to go get in shape and stop being fat! Ahh, never mind. I'm going to Arby's instead.
Ahhh! Two guys holding a wedding cake! Ahhh!
It's not like he wouldn't happily drink one on the mound.
I think they mean at SEX!
Maybe I'd consider 10 years for the price of 1. Maybe.
Perhaps they use Gillette razors to shave their butts.
"Each day, athletes around the world are done in by their current ACLs failing on them," said Nike president and CEO Mike Parker. "That's not good enough. People don't play sports in bare feet anymore and they shouldn't compete with the ACLs they get at birth either. Soon the best athletes will have Nike swooshes on their shoes and inside their knees."
Using a patented, synthetic material that the company claims is "more durable and impossible to tear," NikeCLs, as the product is named, are already being sold in Foot Locker and Dick's Sporting Goods stores across the nation. Consumers will pick out Nike Swoosh-emblazoned ACL replacement in the color they desire and then a store employee will slice open their knee, cut out the existing ACL and install the NikeCL.
"We suspect that there will be some initial trepidation about having a major surgery done on your knee by, say, a 19 year-old Foot Locker employee who may or may not be attending community college," said Parker. "But we promise that all surgeries will be done by staff members who have seen a 15-minute training video. There is nothing to worry about."