October 11, 2010
- Ohio State -- they have Purdue, Minnesota and Penn State left, meaning their schedule is full of dangerous trap games
- Oregon -- their new uniforms that include 6-foot wings and fashionable heels will slow them down
- Boise State -- the best way to maintain their lovable underdog status is to lose
- TCU -- losing is the only way to officially accept their invitation to the Big East
- Nebraska -- Taylor Martinez is the new Denard Robinson. But he ties his shoes like some kind of idiot.
- Oklahoma -- Landry Jones' play will decline as he focuses his attention on growing in a good winter mustache
- Auburn -- they were ranked 22nd to start the season, so they must not be too great because pollsters really know their stuff
- LSU -- they are coached by Les Miles
You have voted for this poll.
1767 votes / 2 likes / 0 comments / View Poll »