That guy is on the same diet as Miguel Cabrera and Prince Fielder.
It is the Astros GIF that defined a generation.
Gaby Sanchez and Wandy Rodriguez clearly have the gift of comedy.
Still smiling after five years on the Pirates. A truly amazing player.
Let this be a reminder: People with giant hand deformities can be athletes, too.
This almost makes up for a lifetime of losing.
He has his alarm set for 81 wins.
The Pirates need to stop skimping on rosin bags and pay for major league-quality ones.
- Josh Hamilton, LAA - he will fit perfectly into the Angels' lineup of overpaid older guys who watch Mike Trout do everything
- B.J. Upton, ATL - the Braves are confident that all great players probably suddenly start playing up to their potential in their 9th season in the majors
- Torii Hunter, DET - he fills Detroit's need for a non-morbidly obese position player and he was also a childhood friend of Jim Leyland's
- Jose Reyes, TOR - the Blue Jays hope he can be an improvement over Yunel Escobar at shortstop by getting on base and not hating gay people
- Russell Martin, PIT - if giving $17 million to a catcher with a .211 batting average won't get the Pirates a winning season, then nothing will
- Zach Greinke, LAD - not having a big enough payroll is what kept the Dodgers out of the playoffs last year and they won't let that happen ever again
- R.A. Dickey, TOR - even if he pitches nowhere close to his Cy Young performance, he'll keep the clubhouse loose with hilarious tales of playing for the Mets
It's almost impossible to cut this down to 10 minutes.