Picture Utah is Jeremy Lin Country
They are all MormLins.
"I honestly don't think it's possible to mess this one up, which is the first time I've felt that way about running a team," said New York Knicks owner, James Dolan, who also released a public statement asking that he be referred to in the media as Jimmy Do-Lin. "Jeremy Lin is just so good and the team is absolutely flourishing around him. The guys actually look like they're having fun out there not just making millions to play a game. Even Coach D'Antoni is smiling. I haven't seen him this happy since I jokingly told him we weren't going to pursue Carmelo Anthony."
Dolan or Do-Lin, as he is now called said that having a young, franchise point guard at the league minimum salary is something most team's would dream of.
"But I don't want to stand pat," he said. "We can always improve, so that's why I put in a call to see if Isiah Thomas would be interested in coaching to put us over the top. He didn't pick up. He probably was worried I was calling to ask him to listen to my band's latest single. But I'll keep calling him. That said, Mike's job is probably safe as long as we don't lose another game."
The sorority girls are hotter at FSU than they are at Harvard, but a bit dumber.
"I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself" would be a good White Stripes song for Baron Davis.
Expect a Carmelo-related "Black to Losing!" headline soon.
Well, Alaska and Delaware are very similar states.
It is now the No. 1 Chinese-language newspaper in Eagle, Colorado.
- It's completely changed the way I talk. I now only speak using puns. I refer to it as LINguistics.
- He has helped me realize that I was stereotyping Asians. I used to think of them as intelligent and hard-working. But now I see them as sweaty people who are good at dribbling.
- Not well. I still wasn't completely over my Tebow Fever, and my doctor says that I may soon fall into a sports hysteria coma.
- I'm trying to deal with it best I can, knowing that it will be over as soon as Carmelo Anthony returns and leads the Knicks back to irrelevance
- I'm trying to get some NBA tryouts because I also sleep on a couch and have been told that I suck at basketball
2011 just met 2012.