Submitted by reader @GoingHard_inger
- - -
Submitted by reader David W. from Potomac, Maryland
Here's David on his team, followed by a look at his roster: "Fewest points in the league, yet the Dream Team pulls it out and grabs the four seed. Basically hoping that's how the real Dream Team gets in."
Picture An Unstoppable Fantasy Lineup
His league awards 100 points for each intangible.
Submitted by reader @WeizKhalifa
2. You were confident that Chris Johnson would be motivated to prove that he deserves his new contract.
3. You were confident that Desean Jackson would be motivated to prove that he deserves a new contract.
4. Your best point total for the year is the week you forgot to set your lineup.
5. Sometimes you wonder if your team would be in playoff contention if you had only picked up Matt Moore off the waiver wire.
6. Reggie Bush is one of your most productive players.
7. Beyond your kicker, you're not sure who your other three keepers are for next year.
8. You lost to the guy in your league who stopped managing his team weeks ago and has a starting lineup full of injured and bye week players.
9. Your entire team's point total routinely loses to Aaron Rodgers.
10. You watch Monday Night Football in hopes your tight end or kicker can score 74 points.
Submitted by reader Andrew
Submitted by reader Kyle
- - -
Submitted by reader Daniel
Daniel explains why this team is much more than just the Crappiest Fantasy Football Team in America
He got 100 fantasy intangible points, however.
Submitted by reader Nick S.
Here is Nick's explanation on how his team achieved this prestigious distinction