Submitted by @darrwilliams
2. You assumed that because Peyton Manning is 36 and has had 36 neck surgeries that he was too risky to draft.
3. You stupidly played Chris Johnson in Weeks 1, 2, 3 and 5 instead of Weeks 4, 6, 7 and 8.
4. You "savvily" "stole" Maurice Jones-Drew in the 4th Round.
5. While most of your players are healthy, you assume all of them must be playing with some sort of unreported debilitating injury.
6. Every week you pick up a defense playing against your quarterback, knowing it will get several turnovers and touchdowns.
Submitted by @ArmstrongWTVD
From reader Nick K.
Great. Looks like I wasted my No. 1 overall pick.
Submitted by reader Fuller M.
Submitted by reader Gary E.
This is my friend's team. He also has Jacquizz Rogers on his bench at the bottom bringing his bench total to 27. It is the dude's third year in our league.
Time to use a different search engine.
Submitted by Jeff F. (@farqweezy)
The Browns are bad, but not that bad. Maybe.