"We don't know yet how far his recruitment extends," said CIA Director Leon Panetta. "Maybe foreign governments were involved. Who knows? But I know one way I can look into it would be getting 50-yard-line tickets for the Alabama game this Saturday, as well as next week's game against South Carolina."
Panetta said the CIA would then present the findings of its investigation the following Saturday in a luxury box at the SEC Championship Game. But he scoffed at implications the CIA taking an interest in the case was to get tickets.
Video A Very Late Hit
It may have actually been early for the next play.
ESPN's College GameDay is in Columbus, Ohio this week for Penn State vs. Ohio State.
- - -
I suppose it could also be his Halloween costume.
Picture It's Hard Not To Root for Auburn
It's not as hot if you consider that the cat is dead.
Picture Fans With Benefits
Good thing Cam Newton wears a cup. (Or bad thing?)
- Ohio State -- they have Purdue, Minnesota and Penn State left, meaning their schedule is full of dangerous trap games
- Oregon -- their new uniforms that include 6-foot wings and fashionable heels will slow them down
- Boise State -- the best way to maintain their lovable underdog status is to lose
- TCU -- losing is the only way to officially accept their invitation to the Big East
- Nebraska -- Taylor Martinez is the new Denard Robinson. But he ties his shoes like some kind of idiot.
- Oklahoma -- Landry Jones' play will decline as he focuses his attention on growing in a good winter mustache
- Auburn -- they were ranked 22nd to start the season, so they must not be too great because pollsters really know their stuff
- LSU -- they are coached by Les Miles
Looks like someone isn't sold on Gene Chizik yet. And needs a nap.
This is from a college baseball game between Auburn and Clemson. But the play-by-play guy thinks he's calling Game 7 of the Galactic Series between Earth and Invading Aliens, winner gets to stay alive.