That team has a terribly entertaning HMO.
Picture America: The Knicks Still Suck
Good to see Americans can still agree on something.
- broad jump -- many a top NFL player has eluded police and continued their career by jumping over a dead broad/hooker
- vertical jump -- if a player can't celebrate a TD by dunking over the crossbar, he's really going to blow at firing up the crowd
- 40-yard dash -- star NFL quarterbacks like Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger and Peyton Manning have all probably run sub-4.2 40s
- 3-cone drill -- a team needs to know if a player will go the extra mile, even to the point of humiliating himself doing a pointless drill
- Wonderlic exam -- a low score means you have a small brain and thick skull, both great signs that you'll be tough to concuss
He can pick and eat it in under 4.2 seconds.
The vuvuzelas, which were symbols of celebration at the 2010 World Cup, are being embraced by Libyan police and pro-government security forces to subdue protesters.
"When rigged with some basic household chemicals and a handful of ball bearings, a single blast from a vuvuzela can disperse a crowd of 20 or 30, no problem," said Katherine Fillmore of the International Coalition Against War Criminals.
Wainwright ran right downstairs and showed the dollar to his wife, who told him it was his reward for being brave through the painful injury. She also said the appearance of the money explained the noise she heard in their house last night.
"I remember hearing some noise downstairs like someone had forced open the backdoor," said Michelle Wainwright. "But I think I thought I was dreaming. And then, a few minutes later, I think I saw some old man standing near our bed. That must have been Tommy John, the Elbow Fairy."