- - -
The Simmering Anger Driven Life
Chicken Soup in Your Goddam Face
The 7 Habits of Highly Miserable Yet Effective People
Awaken the Asshole Within
How To Win Games and Hate People
Getting Things Done: The Art of Joy-Free Productivity
The 140-Hour Work Week: Abandon Your Family and a Well-Rounded Life for One Goal
The Art of More
The Secret: Ha! Like I'd Tell You
1. Give everyone the NHL Center Ice television package for free.
2. Give everyone the NHL Center Ice package for free, but black out all Blue Jackets and Islanders games.
3. Have Gary Bettman tour around to every NHL arena and let season ticket holders punch him in the nuts.
4. Do the same with Donald Fehr, but only punches to the stomach.
5. Free snow cones made with ice shavings collected between periods!
6. Instead of playing shorthanded when killing a penalty, teams must play with five Disney On Ice characters on the ice. You know, for the kids!
7. Torture Don Cherry on-the-air by making him wear khakis and a sensible polo shirt.
8. Free beer. And not that Molson garbage.
9. Maybe give mandatory player steroids a try. It made baseball popular again after its labor problems.
#5 Week 6
Opinion 6 Charts Explaining Bowl Season
submitted by Gabe
- - -
My wife once got me as a Christmas gift "No Excuses: One Man's Incredible Rise Through the NFL to Head Coach of Notre Dame" by Charlie Weis.
My wife got me this before because it was a sports book. Well meaning, but a piece of shit. I didn't get through a third of it because I couldn't even take the man seriously.
I think it's being used to prop up my desk.
submitted by Greg