Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson or @StevieJohnson13 on Twitter dropped a game-winning touchdown pass on Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
He then took to Twitter and pinned the drop on God:
God quickly responded:
- Falcons (9-2) -- their rollicking, hip hop-infused school bus rides make them a tight bunch
- Saints (8-3) -- they started a little slow thanks to a Super Bowl hangover and also real hangovers thanks to some celebratory drink Jeremy Shockey made with cheap tequila
- Bears (8-3) -- Crap. I accidentally clicked the Bears. Is there a way to undo?
- Patriots (9-2) -- while Josh McDaniels carries out orders to create a diversion in Denver with SpyGate 2, Bill Belichick is putting the final touches on a volcano-top fortress death ray that can destroy major world cities
- Jets (9-2) -- I've been on their bandwagon since Hard Knocks, and I'll stick with them like I do every HBO show, even if they suck like Entourage
- Ravens (8-3) -- Joe Flacco is finally showing signs of maturation beyond unsightly hair growth
- Steelers (8-3) -- they are motivated to win one last Super Bowl before Roger Goodell outlaws tackling
- Chargers (6-5) -- Philip Rivers and the San Diego offense will break every record in history for a team that will lose again on the road in the playoffs to a cold weather team
Turducken. A chicken shoved in the ass of a duck shoved in the ass of a turkey. Mmmmmm. There's nothing better than turducken for Thanksgiving.
And no one knows turducken better than NFL legend John Madden. Here is how you prepare the holiday delicacy the Madden way.
- Mike Singletary -- his continued failures while wearing a cross necklace are extremely sacrilegious
- Josh McDaniels -- it's for the best; child labor is illegal anyway
- Marvin Lewis -- he has failed to develop Cincinnati's young talent into viable reality TV show participants
- Gary Kubiak -- who is Gary Kubiak?
- Norv Turner -- I've voted for him in polls like this since the mid-'90s and I'm not going to stop now
- Chan Gailey -- he never should have been hired, so it's sort of unfair to include him here
- Jim Schwartz -- his 4-22 start may seem magical in Detroit, but maybe someone else out there can do even better!
- Bill Belichick -- he's kind of a dick
ESPN's College GameDay is at Wrigley Field this week for Northwestern vs. Illinois.
- - -
It could be a dildo. It could be Dustin Pedroia's bat. Who knows.