- NFL -- football is America's most popular sport and only the historic Stanley Cup can rival the NFL's playoff tradition of the Colts losing
- NBA -- the NBA playoffs provide weeks of exciting dunks leading up to the Lakers and Celtics meeting in the NBA Finals
- MLB -- for years the MLB playoffs have served as a helpful reminder to never watch any of the original programming on TBS
- NHL -- there is nothing more exciting in sports than not being able to see the puck in the overtime of an NHL playoff game
I think "fk you" in English means, approximately, "fk you" in French.
Apparently he used all of his strength climbing onto the ice.
Luongo will taunt Vaughn if he is unlucky enough to see any of his recent movies.
Tip: It's impossible to get a job in Boston media unless you list "moron" on your resume.
Minutes later, a Henrik Zetterberg pass deflected off Franzen's still bleeding head and into the net for the game's deciding goal. Franzen's head also blocked a number of shots late in the game as the Coyotes furiously tried to even the score.
"That's just a hockey player giving everything he can for the team," said Red Wings head coach Mike Babcock. "The doctors said that they could probably put his head back on and save his life, but that procedure would have caused him to miss the rest of the game. We knew Johan wouldn't have wanted that. So we just rolled his head back out there."
The Red Wings briefly considered having Franzen's body return to the game instead of his head, but figured his body would take up too much space and be harder to move.
"Plus, we already have a torso of a minor leaguer that we called up last week getting some minutes," said Babcock. "We wanted to give the Coyotes a different look."
- Los Angeles Lakers -- Kobe Bryant is already thinking up derogatory terms for each of his teammates in case the Lakers lose
- Boston Bruins -- it's not looking good for the Bruins and there's only one obvious person to blame: Carl Crawford
- San Antonio Spurs -- they need to focus on basketball again instead of trying to make Tim Duncan crack a smile with their best Memphis Grizzlies jokes
- Orlando Magic -- they're in trouble unless Dwight Howard finally steps up, becomes a leader and never, under any circumstances, lets anyone else on his team touch the ball
That kid is the most Caps fan ever.