The NBA Draft Lottery is Tuesday night. It's a tradition for each team's representative to bring along a lucky charm.
Let's take a look at what this year's representative will bring.
1. New Jersey Nets The basketball used to score the Nets' basket this season.
2. Minnesota Timberwolves Brian Cardinal's heart.
3. Sacramento Kings Tyreke Evans' severed foot attached to a key ring.
4. Golden State Warriors Stephen Curry's mom.
5. Washington Wizards A large array of weapons, all aimed at David Stern.
6. Philadelphia 76ers A Taser, held in the direction of David Stern.
7. Detroit Pistons A poster of The Jonas Jerebko Brothers: Nick, Joe, Kevin, and Gjord.
8. Los Angeles Clippers The hell's a lucky charm?
9. Utah Jazz A white person.
10. Indiana Pacers An albino person.
11. New Orleans Hornets Sean Payton's lucky Vicodin.
12. Memphis Grizzlies The ashes of whatever they brought last year that tragically led to the selection of Hasheem Thabeet.
13. Toronto Raptors A piece of clover picked from Patrick O'Bryant's hometown in the old country of Oskaloosa, Iowa.
14. Houston Rockets John Wall's kidnapped little sister.