Picture Fans With Benefits
Good thing Cam Newton wears a cup. (Or bad thing?)
Picture Ball + Hawking = Ballhawking
This Texas coach absolutely loves theoretical physics. And blitzing.
When basketball season starts, the kid then makes the choking sound for Missouri.
- Ohio State -- they have Purdue, Minnesota and Penn State left, meaning their schedule is full of dangerous trap games
- Oregon -- their new uniforms that include 6-foot wings and fashionable heels will slow them down
- Boise State -- the best way to maintain their lovable underdog status is to lose
- TCU -- losing is the only way to officially accept their invitation to the Big East
- Nebraska -- Taylor Martinez is the new Denard Robinson. But he ties his shoes like some kind of idiot.
- Oklahoma -- Landry Jones' play will decline as he focuses his attention on growing in a good winter mustache
- Auburn -- they were ranked 22nd to start the season, so they must not be too great because pollsters really know their stuff
- LSU -- they are coached by Les Miles
Mike Leach would lock this kicker in a closet for forever.
ESPN's College GameDay is in Columbia, South Carolina this week for Alabama vs. South Carolina.
- - -
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, the act you've all been waiting for longer than you expected; I apologize again for their late arrival Reid and Miles!
Reid and Miles take the stage and begin their routine.
So I tell ya, Miles, I've been watching a lot of these baseball playoffs.
Ya have, have ya?
I have indeed. And I say, these boys sure do have some peculiar names!
I see. Well, you gonna tell me what they are, Reid?
Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third
To get to the other side.
Video Return of the Quack
Joey Harrington hasn't appeared in anything good since Oregon.